Now with two convenient locations in Lakeview and Lincoln Park in Chicago, Impressions Dental is committed to providing gentle and affordable dental care you can trust!
Ask the Dentist
1. Does bleaching damage the teeth?
2. Do over-the-counter bleaching products work?
3. What are porcelain veneers and why are they used?
4. What causes my jaw to pop when I open it?
5. What causes tooth decay?
6. What can be done for ulcers or canker sores in the mouth?
7. How can I stop grinding my teeth at night?
8. Are there any alternatives to dentures?
9. Are silver fillings, fluoride or x-rays, a danger to my health? What are the alternatives?
10. What are dental implants and how do they work?
11. What is a root canal?
12. When is the best time to remove wisdom teeth?
13. What is the difference between a cap and a crown?
14. At what age are my children supposed to see a dentist?
15. Why is it important to fix baby teeth that have decay? Aren't they going to come out soon anyway?
16. When will my child lose his/her baby teeth?
17. When does thumb-sucking become damaging to the teeth?
18. Should my child wear a mouthguard while playing sports?
19. What should I do if my child gets a tooth knocked out?
20. What causes gum disease?
21. Do water irrigation systems replace the need for flossing?
22. What is root planing and why is it done?
23. My gums bleed when I brush, what does it mean?
24. How often should I see my dentist?
25. What causes bad breath and what can be done about it?